Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Cardi B Honoured As Footwear News’ Style Influencer of the Year

 


It’s another win for popular female Rapper Cardi B as she has been named the Style Influencer of the Year by Footwear News in the 34th annual Footwear News Achievement Awards honorees on Wednesday, October 28.

The rapper who has always been enthusiastic with her keen sense of fashion had earlier disclosed on her birthday that she will be releasing a full collaboration with Reebok on November 28.

The rapper recently brought her signature style to the ‘Cardi B Club C ‘sneakers with a black and white design which is also characterized by a see-through sole. The sneakers are available in uniquely small and adults sizes as $50 and $100 respectively.

Speaking to Footwear News, the rapper said:

“I’VE ALWAYS BEEN INTO FASHION. BACK THEN, I COULDN’T AFFORD WHAT I WANTED, NOW I CAN. IT’S EASIER AND I HAVE MORE CONNECTIONS WITH BRANDS.

I COULD WEAR THE MOST UNCOMFORTABLE SHOE AND I’M JUST GOING TO TAKE IT AND LOVE IT BECAUSE IT’S FASHION, IT’S BEAUTY, IT’S AMAZING, IT’S DIFFERENT.

I GET BORED, SO THAT’S WHEN ME AND MY STYLIST [KOLLIN CARTER], WE GET CREATIVE AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW AND AMAZING.”

Shoe lovers from all over the world would of no doubt be excited for the shoe industry’s biggest night as ‘The Footwear News Achievement Awards’ will go virtual for the first time on December 8.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.