Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Tamar Braxton Denies Abusing His Ex David Adefeso: “He was My Best Friend”

 


Tamar Braxton has opened up for the first time since her attempted suicide and alleged physical abuse on Wednesday (Oct. 28), during a chat on Tamron Hall.

Per Billboard, this interview comes just three months after news broke in July that reality Tv actress had been rushed to the hospital following an alleged suicide attempt. And things got messy when her former fiancé David Adefeso filed for a restraining order and claimed she attacked him.

“I am a survivor of a domestic violence relationship,” Tamar said of the allegations. “And not at any point was David and I in an abusive relationship.”

She event went on to note that audio and video recordings of the incident exist. “I voice-recorded it, he video-taped it,” she explained. “He has a camera in his car.”

When Hall asked if the video or audio shows “any physical abuse,” Braxton replied that it didn’t. “He has the video tape. He has it. It was in his car. Release it,” she said.

“No, let me tell you something that I loved David,” Braxton continued, getting emotional. “He was my best friend. He was an amazing, amazing partner. He was my son’s best friend as well, they were best friends. And it’s just so hard because through everything else I expected from him. Now, I have to be real with myself. Is he acting like this because he found me the way that he found me? Probably. I don’t know. ”

Watch the clip below, and watch the full episode here.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.