Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Why I Bought Banky W’s Range Rover- Michael Ugwu


The General Manager of Sony Music West Africa and Founder of FreeMe Digital, Michael Ugwu has revealed why he bought Bank w's 2008 range rover for N2.3m.

Recall Banky had said he was going to auction the SUV and give the proceed to charity?

“I had decided last month that I’d sell it, and whatever I got for it, I’d hand over to the “Vocational School for the Blind” in Oshodi and the “Pink Oak Cancer Trust Fund”. My Aunt volunteers at the school, and she reminded me that they were still trying to raise some money to care for their students, so I came up with a plan” Banky said in July when two ladies openly attacked him for driving an old SUV.

NET however reached out to Ugwu, and he explained why he bought the car; “I wanted to purchase a piece of Nigerian music industry history and I also wanted to support charity because I believe in what Banky W stands for and has stood for in our industry.”

On his plan for the vehicle, Ugwu said; “The plan is to turn the car into a permanent piece of Nigerian music industry vehicular art.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.