Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Female Manager Of Men’s Team Says She Picks Side On ‘P*nis Size


A female manager in charge of a men's team brilliantly shut down a journalist who asked whether her players should cover up in the dressing room by saying: I pick the team on p-nis size.

Imke Wubbenhorst became the first female coach in the top five divisions of German football last month.

The former Germany international, 30, was drafted in by relegation-threatened BV Cloppenburg and tasked with keeping them in the fifth tier.

Her historic appointment prompted one reporter to ask whether she ought to wear a siren so that players in the dressing room can hear her coming and put some pants on.

To which Wubbenhorst replied: "Of course not. I am a pro. I pick [my team] on p-nis size."

Wubbenhorst has had to battle s-xism since joining Cloppenburg.

An assistant coach who was part of the club's former manager's team was sacked for "refusing to pick up cones for a woman" during training.

Wubbenhorst insists she has no problem laying down the law with her players having worked as a sports teacher.

She said: "The topic bounces off me. I want me to be judged on the athletic performance, not on whether I'm a woman or a man.

"I will not have any problems with [asserting] authority. I'm a teacher."

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.