Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Tobi Bakre And His Parents Spotted With Chief Borokini of Nigeria, Lizzy Anjorin


Lizzy Anjorin is a Nollywood actress, producer, and enterpriser. Elizabeth was born in Lagos, on the 4th of April.

Nollywood Actress and businesswoman, Lizzy Anjorin who was conferred with a chieftaincy title in Lagos, as the Borokini Adini of Nigeria.

The Bakre Family were spotted at the event to support the actress and celebrate with her.

She shared some photos of the Bakre Family which Include, Tobi and his parent with the caption saying…
The Bakares has being supporting me since 1900….The love and trust this family has for me is not from this world …I wish men of today can be this discipline and brilliantly genuinely love god daughter of their wife …I wish woman of today genuinely trust and love people they claimed they love ..As for tobi any woman that wan marry you must come to me 1st ..I ain’t selling my son cheap ..his dowry is on high side help me greet and pray for them
Photos;




No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.