Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

"My Heartbeat, My Soul "I Can Kill For You - Bobrisky Tells Tonto Dikeh


Nigerian male barbie doll, Bobrisky has professed his undying love and support for his best friend, actress, Tonto Dikeh.

According to the popular cross dresser, he can commit murder for the actress – he shared a quite heartfelt message on his Snapchat, as he called her his everything.
He wrote,

”My addiction, I’m missing you. She is my everything, my joy, my heartbeat. My whole life, my soul, my twin. Tonto, I can kill for you “Bobrisky wrote.

Recently, the love between the controversial actress and the cross-dresser has been on an uphill rise to the point even fans created a photo-shopped wedding picture of the duo in wedding dress and suit.

Tonto Dikeh reposted the funny photo, and then subtly shaded her ex-husband Olakunle Churchill with it.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.