Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Most Haunted and Celebrity Big Brother star Derek Acorah, dies at aged 69


Acorah, a self-styled medium, died last night in intensive care, his devastated wife has confirmed.

In a Facebook tribute, his wife Gwen Acorah wrote;
"Farewell my love! I will miss you forever! I’m devastated to announce that my beloved husband Derek has passed away after a very brief illness.
"Thank you so much to everybody who has supported me - I can never thank you enough."
 Gwen, who was married to the reality star for 24 years, also suggested that her husband had been bullied by trolls in the weeks before his death.

She wrote;
"To the vile couple who hounded him for responses to their ridiculous campaign whilst he was in Intensive Care in a coma, I hope you have the decency to hang your heads in shame.
"I have things to deal with now but I won’t forget nor will I forgive what you have done!"

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.