Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Afro Singer BurnaBoy hits back hits at fan who told him to channel his energy to help his community


Nigerian singer, Burna Boy, has stated that it is not is job to do things for his community, as that is the function of the government.


The singer was pretty active on social media this afternoon, and he was replying to numerous tweets directed at him.
Burna Boy revealed that he would be going live on Instagram, and a social media user felt it was a misplaced priority, as he ought to be giving out to people, during the coronavirus lockdown in Nigeria.
The Twitter user wrote in a reply to a tweet that Burna was going live on Instagram:
“We don’t need you live here go back to your community and do something meaningful to them during this hard time of corona virus”
Burna Boy then replied the user, that it is not his job to do things for his community. He wrote;
“Even though I do my best for as many as I can (and I urge everyone who can to do the same), the fact that I do it does not mean it’s my job, That is the Government’s Job not mine. So don’t come here to advice me, advice your government and see if they answer you.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.