Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nigerians Are Lucky To Have A President Like Buhari – Femi Adesina says


Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to President Buhari, has said that Nigerians are lucky to have a leader like his boss.
The presidential spokesman maintained that Buhari was leading Nigeria well.
In a post on his Twitter account, Adesina wrote: “A quote from mischief-makers is making the rounds, ascribed to me. I just dey laugh.
“I am a Buharist any day, no apologies, and I believe the president and I believe the president is leading the country well. In fact, we are lucky to him at a time like this.
“All attempts to demonize me will fail.”Femi Adesina✔@FemAdesina
A quote from mischief makers is making the rounds, ascribed to me. I just dey laugh. I am a Buharist any day, no apologies, and I believe the President is leading the country well. In fact, we are lucky to have him at a time like this. All attempts to demonize me will fail

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.