Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Toke Makinwa Reveals Her Mother Had Trust Issues


Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, lifestyle entrepreneur and author,Toke Makinwa revealed her mother had trust issues and how the pattern has been affecting her lately.
Taking to her twitter handle, The 35 years old lady explain that she started noticing same patterns, my thought patterns once assumed the worst possible outcome.
She wrote
My mother till date has “trust issues”, she’ll think the worst first before a slight possibility of considering the best, I started noticing same patterns, my thought patterns once assumed the worst possible outcome before thinking “what if”, I’m on a journey to fix that.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.