Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: “If You Try Me I Will Finish You” – Ka3na Warns Wathoni As They Nearly Exchange Blows (VIDEO)


The first-ever fight to have broken out in season 5 of the Big Brother Naija reality show has been recorded .


Housemates, Wathoni and Ka3na has a huge argument that can be preferably described as a verbal fight for various unknown reasons.
The two ladies nearly exchanged blows had it not been for the intervention of some other housemates.
Ka3na was heard in the video sending a warning to Wathoni to stay clear from her lane and also desist mention ing her name in her business.
Ka3na yelled
“She has no right to call my name like that. I will not tolerate that nonsense. Let her keep calm and avoid me. I don’t know why my name was called in the first place. If you try me I will finish you”.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.