Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ex BBNaija Star, Venita Akpofure Goes Sultry To Celebrate 1Million IG Followers (VIDEO)


Big Brother Naija reality star, Venita Akpofure is celebrated a milestone as a socialite as she has reached 1 million followers on Instagram.

The divorced mother of two broke the internet with sultry photos of her coupled with a video which captured her happily jamming to a song in celebration of her 1 million followers.
Sharing the video and photo she expressed her heartfelt gratitude to her fans for their support and also reaffirmed her undying love for them.
She wrote;
ONE MILLION UNICORNS 
Honestly, looking back through time and when I first joined this app, I never in my wildest dreams thought I’d ever have a blue tick, talk less of the big ‘M’ on my account. I want to thank you all for the love and support you show me everyday. It’s crazy to know that I’m in this position right now. I pray God continues to allow me to touch and bless you all in some way or another. I love you all so much from the depth of my heart. 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.