Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Funke Akindele Rented An Apartment, She Did Not Buy A House For Me – Pa James


Veteran Nigerian actor, Pa James has finally reacted to several media reports of him receiving a new house from actress, Funke Akindele Bello. Reports earlier this suggested that Funke had bought a house for Paa James after flood took over his house and rendered him homeless. However, he has clarified that the actress, gave him money to rent an apartment for the meantime.
God will keep you for helping me, i didn’t know people cared about me like this….I can’t thank you enough…for doing this to me while i am alive….to my fellow actors, you impressed me…..and thankyou to Funke AKindele, i won’t lie she did me well….but i need to clear the air on the reports that she bought me a house,,,while passing on my street this morning, some area boys stopped me and hailed me saying they will visit me in the house Funke Akindele built for me…..and i was shocked….Funke only paid for an apartment for me to rent for the meantime……and i am truly grateful but she didn’t build me a house….”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.