Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Michelle Obama Speaks About Battling “Low Grade Depression”

Michelle Obama has revealed that she’s suffering from “low-grade depression” and it is no thanks to the Trump administration.


The former First Lady of the United States said this in her new podcast: “I’m dealing with some form of low-grade depression. Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife and just seeing this administration. Watching the hypocrisy of it day in and day out is dispiriting.”

She continued, speaking about how she engages in different activities like working out to feel better. “I try to make sure I get a workout in, although there have been periods throughout this quarantine, where I just have felt too low,” said Obama.

“My spirit is lifted when I’m feeling healthy, when I’m surrounded by good people,” she added.

“I reach out to my family, and to my friends, even in this time of quarantine. You know, I fought to continue to find a way to stay connected to the people in my life who bring me joy, and my girlfriends, my husband, my kids; it’s the small things. It’s the small rituals.”

Listen to her below:

View this post on Instagram

TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94 _____________________________________ #PressPlay: Our Forever First Lady #MichelleObama has been discussing some very much needed topics on her new podcast, and the latest episode was no different as she addressed how she’s been doing during the current pandemic. _____________________________________ In the latest episode of her podcast, she was joined by #MicheleNorris, and as the ladies discuss all of the things that have been going on for the past few months, Michelle said that she was dealing with “some form of low-grade depression.” _____________________________________ She continued to say, “Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and—read more at TheShadeRoom.com (📸: @gettyimages)—(🎙: @spotify)

A post shared by The Shade Room (@theshaderoom) on 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.