Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Tiffany Haddish Confirms She’s in a Relationship With Rapper Common


Tiffany Haddish and Common are now official.

The comic actress confirmed their status yesterday during a chat on Steve-O’s “Wild Ride” podcast, in which she revealed she’s lost weight, is happier, and now twins with her man since shaving her head.

“I’ve been talking about cutting my hair for years…  he said it was beautiful,” Haddish told Steve-O. “He’s like, ‘Wow, you did it, man. You’ve got a lot of courage. You look so beautiful. I love it.’ And I’m like, ‘Ahh, put your head on my head.'”

Haddish added that their relationship is “hands down the best” she’s ever been in.” She added, “Knock on wood!”

“I’ve lost 20 pounds since I’ve been in this relationship,” she revealed. “I feel more confident in me and it’s not him that’s doing it. I’m just way happier and it’s like knowing I got somebody that cares about me, that really has my back. It seems like he does anyways, and I love it.”

“I love him,” Haddish continued, noting that they had met on the set of their 2019 movie “The Kitchen,” but nothing sexual happened between them until much later.

Watch her chat below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.