Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

T.I’s Step-daughter, Zonnique Pullins is Five Months Pregnant


Zonnique Pullins is five months pregnant with boyfriend, Bandhunta Izzy’s baby.

The step daughter to rapper, T.I Harris and daughter to Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris shared the news in an exclusive interview with People magazine.

Speaking on being pregnant, 24-year-old Pullins she was initially sad but now feels the whole process will mature her said,

“It’s something that will mature me and change in a great way.

Zonnique revelaed that thus far, her pregnancy journey has been smooth as she rarely ever had morning sickness and the real difficulty has been navigating doctor’s appointment with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.

“With it being my first time being pregnant, I had so many expectations and was thinking, ‘Oh, it’s going to be really hard.

“I never really had morning sickness.”

“It really sucks being pregnant during the coronavirus.

“At first, I’m like, ‘This is the perfect time, like everybody is locked in. I don’t have to worry about going out. So if I want to hide it for however long, I can hide.’ ”

“But when it comes to going to doctor’s appointments, I go to all of them by myself. I ask every single time, ‘Can I bring my boyfriend?’ And they’re like, ‘No, only you can come,’ ” Pullins continues.

“That’s been the worst part.

“I’m hoping by the time I’m ready to have the baby it will be over with. But I’m sure it won’t be, so I’ll be in there with one person, most likely. I’m just trying not to get my hopes too high anymore.”

Zonnique Pullins who is one of the co-hosts of the talk show – The Mix will tell her stepfather T.I, about her pregnancy for the first time on the premiere episode of the new millennial talk show which will air live Tuesday night and also reveal the sex of the baby.

“I felt like it may be a little funny to get his reaction,” Pullins says. “He can’t get mad or anything. Even my real dad [Zonnie Pullins], I just told him last week, to be honest. You’re always your dad’s little princess. So, I just wasn’t sure how he’d feel.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.