Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: – “I Dated A 21-year-old Lady When I Was 19” – Laycon Tells Kiddwaya

 


2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, has opened up on his love life regarding the kind of women he loves to date.

In a conversation with Kiddwaya on Friday morning, Laycon said that he is mostly attracted to older women because they come with no stress.

According to the 26-year-old rapper, he does not take into consideration the age of a woman before dating her because age does not matter in relationship.

Laycon claimed that when he was 19-year-old, he was dating a 21-year-old lady.

He said:

“I’m attracted to women older than me. Age does not have anything to do with relationship.

“The oldest I dated was four years older than me.

“Like when I was 19-year-old I dated someone who was 21-year-old.

“I date older women so there’s no conversation like ‘come and take me out’ and all of those things.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.