Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I Like To Date Sugar Mummies Because They Are Matured”- Laycon Tells Kiddwaya

 


Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon has disclosed the type of women he likes to have in his relationship life.

He described older women as more emotionally matured and wise in taking decisions in relationships. Laycon disclosed to Kiddwaya that he is not selective about age with the kind of women he chooses to find love in.

In his own words: “I’m attracted to women older than me. Age does not have anything to do with relationship. The oldest I dated was four years older than me.”

“Like when I was 19-year-old I dated someone who was 21-year-old. I date older women so there’s no conversation like ‘come and take me out’ and all of those things.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.