Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: Laycon makes a historic visit to Bethesda Home for the Blind (photo)

 


The winner of Big Brother Naija season 5, Laycon has made a historic visit to Bethesda Home for the Blind.

He told the visually impaired students at the home that we are not just living for ourselves but being a beacon of light to others.

He wrote:

The purpose of life is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to make a difference”. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Earlier today, I visited the wonderful people at the Bethesda Home for the Blind. The reception and love was totally mind-blowing.

In times like this, I am reminded that we exist not just for ourselves but to be a beacon of light to others.

As I said on my visit, guys @bethesda_school ,I need you always remember that you are extraordinary, you are unique and there is absolutely nothing beyond your reach if you put your minds to it. I believe in your greatness.

Thank you so much for having me and for your lovely pre-birthday wishes for me.

God bless you all.

See photo below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.