Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bobrisky Shares On How Women Should Be Treated Better And Should Also Be Smart And Not Be Used Anyhow

 


Popular Nigerian crossdresser and social media sensation  Bobrisky narrated on his snapchat page how angry  he was because his friend called crying that her boyfriend had just parted ways with her.

Heartbreaks they say are the hardest pills to swallow and out of concern Bobrisky decided to ask questions about their relationship and per her post you could tell he was angry because he believes his friend deserved the better.

On his snapchat page ,he narrated the story and wrote that ,“My friend just called me and guess what guys? She was crying on the phone. I was so scared. I asked what happened and she said her boyfriend just broke up with her this morning”

“I asked her few questions. because I was so curious to know y a grown pretty girl will cry.  How much was d total money he has given you so far in the relationship? She said nothing….

“Has he bought you a house in Lekki? She said no. Has he stripped for you expensive bags and shoes? She said yes! When they both travel out.”

she went further and said,
“So throughout a three years relationship with him all he did was to shop bag and shoes for you? She said yes. He is cute? She said yes!”

“So all he does to you is to fuck you. Whenever he wants abi or take you out of the country to fuck you”.

“Then take you to club to party and meet his friends he will stylishly pass you to them soon. She said yes but I Love him. I told her she is mad. If nobody is telling her the truth I think I should ”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.