Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bobrisky drags transgender Buchi Alexandra to filth, leaks chat between them

 


Earlier, Nigerian transvestites, Bobrisky and James Brown were called out on social media by a transwoman identified as Buch Alexandra who is otherwise known as Deevah. The transgender declared that Bobrisky and his contemporaries were bringing shame to the transgender community.

Buchi Alexandra reprimanded Bobrisky for being ‘too lousy’.

In a video posted online, Buchi said he blames Bobrisky for the wrong misconception Nigerians have about transgenders.

‘Hello everyone, my name is Deeevah and I am a transgender here in Nigeria.

We actually exist..and yes, I am a transgender,

In fact, I am not a crossdresser, and I can only blame one person for that Misconconception which is Idris.

Yes, Bobrisky I am calling out to you, because you are the architect of all of the problems we have here in Nigeria; the trans community.”

He continued;

There is one that calls himself the princess of Africa; throwing tantrums as well as shouting all over the place.

You are a brand; do your thing but don’t come and start making all of us look bad or they start looking at us like retards or almost as though our gender identity comes first or that we cannot do anything valuable with our lives asides our sexuality or gender identity.

Please receive sense Idris.” he said

Bobrisky real name Idris Okuneye has now responded to the troll.

Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has leaked his chat with transgender, Deevaah who called him out for bringing a bad image to them.

Reacting to this, Bob dragged Deevah to filth, referring to her as a female pig and advising her to calm down so he can make her a millionaire.

He has now shared his chat with Deevah where the transgender begged him for help.

Sharing the chat, Bob wrote;

“Hey, baby !!!!!

I noticed you have been in my dm begging me to get noticed but sad I guess have got too many messages and too busy to read dm.

You should have waited till d day I will notice you maybe then I can help u and make you a multimillionaire instead of a clout chasing”.

See chat below;

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.