Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Spoil Myself Like The Queen That I Am – Erica Nlewedim

 


Popular reality Television star and movie actress Erica Nlewedim has flaunted herself on her page as she calls herself the queen who deserves to be spoiled with goodies.

Taking to her Instagram page, the brand-influencer disclosed that she spoils herself like the queen she is. She disclosed that she only gives herself the best things even money cannot buy. She however warned men who wants to come her way to come prepared in order not to feel intimidated.

“I treat myself like the queen I am, I spoil myself with gifts, I only give myself the best things even money can’t buy so if you’re coming you better come correct, if you’re intimidated, you’re exactly the kind I don’t want 

I’m a badass Queen and I wear the best! I wear @kukushair“.


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.