Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Davido Performed ‘Assurance’ On Jimmy Kimmel To Remind Haters He Still Got Chioma As One And Only

 


Davido who is arguably if not the best, one of the top three best musician reigning currently in the biggest and most successful Africa Music Industry; the Nigerian Music Industry has have a limelight to perform one of the biggest most watched National Television night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live  l ast night.

The Davido Music Wordwide (DMW) and king of 30 BG Davido performed one of his international hit songs Assurance when he had his spot on Jimmy Kimmel Live to showcase his immense talent to the world and hopefully broaden his fan base globally.


Assurance is one song alleged to be very particular to Davido himself because, it’s said to be a song he intentionally recorded for his love of his live; hopefully.


He released the song in 2019 as an R&B/Soul record.


The title and lyrics in the song makes fans attribute the song as a promise of everlasting love till the casket drops for them.


Part of the song reads


You’re the one I want oh

Before my liver start to fail

You’re the one I need oh

Before cassava start to hail

And if I ever leave oh

Make water carry me dey go

Far away, far away


So I am looking for a sister

Chioma my lover

She get the dollar (Dollar)

She dey wear designer


So I am looking for a sister (I am looking for her)

Chioma my lover oh

She get the dollar (Dollar)

She dey wear designer oh She say give me assurance

Assurance

I give my baby assurance

I give my baby lifetime insurance


A trusted twitter page identified as DavidoGlobal took to twitter and stated that “Davido performed Assurance on Jimmy Kimmel to remind y’all that he’s still got Chioma.”



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.