Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Guard kills colleague after robbing boss in Ondo

 


A security guard working at S.A. Filling Station in Ondo town, Abiodun Osuntimehin has been arrested for the killing of his colleague during a robbery operation at the filling station.


Abiodun was said to have organised a five-man robbery gang to attack the station.


During the operation, his colleague was shot dead while the gang made away with N2m.


Abiodun could not however share out of the loot as the gang members were unreachable after the operation.


He was arrested during the investigation and confessed to the crime.


Speaking to journalists when he was paraded, Abiodun said he earned N25, 000 monthly.


Abiodun stated that the gang ran away with the money before he was arrested.


“I now regret the killing of my colleague; I did not share out of the money as the gang ran away. It was my boss that got me arrested. I knew there would be money at the station that day.”


In a related circumstance, Mr. Gbenro Adetuyi, who was alleged to have strangled his wife to death over N150, 000 alert has denied killing his wife.


It was their five years old daughter that raised alarm over the killing of her mother.


But Gbenro told journalists that there was no reason for him to kill his wife.


He said his daughter could have said anything but that he was innocent of the allegation.


“I did not kill my wife. She died on the bed. She was an herbalist while I am a Christian. My daughter can say anything but I did not kill my wife.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.