Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

My First Mother’s Day Feels Like My Birthday, It’s A Beautiful Thing – Singer Simi Gushes On IG

 


Recall that her husband, Adekunle Gold celebrated and gushed over her on Sunday, March 14 while celebrating the widely celebrated Mother’s Day.

Sharing her experience, the ‘Duduke’ crooner revealed that her mother’s day felt like her birthday. According to her, it is a special and beautiful thing to be a mom. She wrote;

My first mother’s day feels like my birthday. Can’t tell me nothing. I want to say everything because my heart is full, but I already know how I feel, so I’ll just say this – Being a mom is the most incredible, special, beautiful thing I’ve ever done in my life and I doubt anything can ever top it…I thank God.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.