Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nigerian Man Sacked From His Workplace For Making Sexual Comment About A Little Girl

 


A Nigerian man reportedly lost his job after he literally sexually harassed a 2-year old girl he found attractive.

The story was shared on Twitter by a lady, Husna who was apparently in the company of the girl when the incident happened. Sharing the interesting story, Husna wrote;


“Someone saw a chubby 2 year old with me & said “man wey go marry this one go enjoy o, see as she get body”.  Lol I won’t say what happened after sha. Just letting you all know that when you blame sexual harassment & abuse on wearing mini skirt, you’re just disgracing yourself.” she stated. 

She then added;

“When I finished he also lost his job. That was why I said what happened is not the business of anybody, cos I have handled it.” she added. 


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.