Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Uche Ogbodo says men still chase her despite being pregnant

 


One week ago, Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo declared that she was expecting her second child. 

Recently, she claims that men still chase her despite her pregnancy.

The popular movie star and entrepreneur shared this during her interview with Inside Nollywood.

According to the actress and single mother of one, marriage can still happen for her because she is still young and beautiful, adding that her pregnant belly has not scared suitors away.

Who says that men don’t come to women who have kids? Even while I’m pregnant, men still come after me. So, what’s going on? There’s still time for marriage, I’m still young and beautiful. I can still get married anytime I want. But I have my kids, they are blessings to me“, she said.

In recent news, Uche Ogbodo debunked the claim of ever being married in an interview with a correspondent.

She likewise disclosed that she will love to have a complete family with a man she loves wholeheartedly.

Uche Ogbodo said;

“I have never been married and I will love to experience what true marriage feels like.

I would love to have a complete family with a man I love wholeheartedly.

And have more Children. I will love to have two more children by God’s grace.

I already have one as a Single Mum. If it pleases God I want two more with a man who loves me.”

Also, the actress made comments about Valentine’s Day.

The actress stated that sometimes seeing couples celebrate Valentines Day makes her really angry because she is still single.

Valentine is almost here and I don’t have plans yet. Left for me, I would watch football all day. I don’t feel bad or get jealous seeing lovers getting ready to enjoy the day. Love is beautiful and should be celebrated, but sometimes I get angry because I am still single,” she said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.