Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Why I Can’t Wait To Clock 60 – Actor RMD Discloses

 


Veteran Nollywood actor Richard Mofe Damijo well known as RMD has revealed why he can’t wait to be 60 years and his plans for his birthday.

According to Richard Mofe, his parents didn’t get the opportunity to get to that age so he sees it as a blessing and a privilege to celebrate his 60th birthday in style. Speaking in an interview with #WithChude hosted by Red Media Africa, RMD disclosed that he was haunted over the reason why his parents could clock 60-years before their death.

“Many people don’t know why I had to go on a weight loss. My parents were both diabetic and hypertensive. I didn’t want to be hypertensive and diabetic. I want to be healthier and give myself a fighting chance to change the whole cycle.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.