Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Luchy Donalds: ‘I feel inferior when people call me sexy’

 


Luchy Donalds is a budding thespian in the Nigerian movie industry.


In a recent interview, she revealed that she prefers not to dubbed, ‘sexy’. The delectable thespian stated that she often feels inferior whenever people compliment her physique or appearance.


“I don’t like it as a compliment when someone says I am sexy,” she said.


Luchy Donalds continued;


 I feel you are objectifying me as a sexual entity. You can call me pretty or beautiful. Going as far as calling me sexy is derogatory and demeaning to me as a woman”.


Equally important, she was born on 28th May 1991 in Owerri, Imo State in the south-eastern part of Nigeria. She is currently 29 years old.


Luchy Donalds is gradually establishing herself,  as one who loves to tow the path of decency and never off the edge when it comes to how she presents herself.


The actress who said she has featured in over 200 movies, also bared her mind on being complimented as a sexy woman.


According to her;


“Compliments are supposed to be like little confidence boosters.


A compliment is when someone expresses their admiration for how well we did something or how well we look.


A kind word really does go a long way.


Especially when we are single and it comes from the opposite sex.”


Luchy Donalds has featured in films like “Mr. Arrogant”; it was my first film Some of my works include, “The Miss & The Mistress”, “Kong’s Wife”, Chisom the Wife material, Too hard to forget”, “Forgiven Heart”, “Eno my Calabar Love” and many more.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.