Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ummi Zee Zee, Kannywood actress, claims former Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida was her boyfriend

 



Ummi Ibrahim, a renowned Kannywood actress better known as Ummi Zee Zee, has confirmed the rumour that she dated Military President Ibrahim Babangida, IBB.


Babangida served as the head of the State of Nigeria between 1985 and 1993.


There have been social media reports that the actress was in a relationship with the former Head of State.


In an interview with a correspondent, Ummi Zee Zee said she had broken up with IBB.


Here is what she said;


“Former Head of State General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida was my boyfriend then but not anymore.


“However, we are presently friends and we respect each other.


Currently, I have a boyfriend who is not in the entertainment industry and we are planning to get married, God willing.”


The former head of state lost Maryam, his wife in 2009 and he has not remarried since then.


IBB’s media team is yet to react to Zee Zee’s claim of being in a relationship with the elder statesman.


Zee Zee’s controversial remark comes months after some ladies opened upon being in a relationship with Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote.


This is coming several weeks after the actress threatened to commit suicide.


She has revealed that she became depressed after losing N450million to a business partner.

Speaking in an interview with Voice of America (Hausa Service), she said;


“The reason for my post was because one Igbo man from the Niger Delta, with whom I started crude oil business, said there’s a certain amount of money I had to give for us to start the business, and that I will make half payment and then give the remaining later.


“I didn’t know the man is a fraudster.


He defrauded me of a huge amount of money and ran away.


“I sent him N450 million in dollars and he left with it. I called his number severally but it is switched off.


When I checked his social media accounts, I found out that he had blocked me in all of them.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.