Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Mercy Eke denies instigating divorce between footballer, Aaron Samuel, wife

 


Big Brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke has denied interfering in the marital affairs of Nigerian footballer, Aaron Samuel, as well as his wife, Chinwe.


Mercy Eke blatantly stated that she is not the cause of their divorce.

There are reports that the footballer’s wife has ended their marriage over his infidelity.


Eke who is alleged to be the third wheel in the marriage has denied any involvement with the footballer.


In a chat with blogger, Stella Dimokokorkus, the winner of the fourth season of BBNaija swore not to know anything about the couple’s alleged split.


”Whoever is behind this pack of lies will never know peace since this person does not want to let me rest.


If it is true I am guilty; may I never know peace or anything good come to me but if I am innocent; whoever is behind this is doomed and will never know peace.


What is my business with him?


I know him but have nothing romantic with him,” she said.


“He is a ‘boy’ to someone I know and I can never stoop that low.


Please I don’t f*ck small boys, I don’t have anything to do with small boys.


I really didn’t want to address this but since you called me I have no choice but to respond to your questions.


Thank you for reaching out.”


Chinwe reportedly called it quits with the footballer after it was alleged that he was in a relationship with a celebrity.


Samuel has reportedly moved out of their shared home and is currently squatting at his friend’s place at Ajah, Lagos.


Aaron Samuel Olanare is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Chinese Super League club Changchun Yat.


Aaron and Chinwe got married in 2018 and are have two children.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.