Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Burna Boy: New album to come from place of pain

 


Grammy award winner, Damini Ogulu better known as Burna Boy has revealed that his next studio album will be about his struggles, anguish, and breakthrough.


Burna Boy’s sixth studio will be coming from a place of pain and rejection. The Grammy winner revealed this on his social media platform, Twitter.


On Friday, May 7, the singer stated that he is prepared to let out the anger and turbulence that has been hovering in his heart.


He mentioned that this is the ideal time to share his story with the world.


Burna Boy in the course of exposition referred to himself as an outsider.

 The self-acclaimed African Giant further added that despite the intensity of hatred the people bring on him; he has taken it all in and transformed it into something extraordinary.


Burna’s tweets read;


“This next album.


I need you to hear the pain in my voice; The pain of an OUTSIDER.


Forever marked by my skin, my past, and the place I come from No matter how skilled I am or how honorable I proved myself.”



He continued;


“I forever suffer.


The full-eyed masses’ hatred of anything they do not understand.


I embraced my pain and turned it into the greatest weapon this world will ever know.”


In the final part of his post, the Grammy award winner took a swipe at his critics, he called them, “The dull** eyed masses.”


Read the thread below.



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.