Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

BBNaija: WhiteMoney Hit My Mumu Buttons’- Actress Annie Idibia

 


Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia has thrown her weight behind Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate Whitemoney to win this year’s edition of the reality show.

Whitemoney is one of the favorites in this season and many have tipped him or dancer, Liquorose as one of the possible winners of BBNaija season 6 on the finale on Sunday, Otober 3 due to the fans and supporters they have outside the house.


Annie prayed that Whitemoney emerges winner of the 90million naira grand prize as she described him as a hustler and he has hit her mumu button.


She wrote:


“Hardly ever do this … hardly even watch the bbn show!! “FACT” Apart from my baby Nengi And EFE ….. don’t think I have ever rooted or post any bbn housemate on my feed !!!


But mennnnhhhhh this guy @whitemoney__ hit my mumu buttons! REAL HUSTLER!!! @whitemoney__ for the WIN … “Nobody special pass” these are my own personal opinion! Blessings! May the universe favor the best man/woman tomorrow! Amin“



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.