Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“Maria doesn’t think before she talks” – BBNaija’s reality star, Queen says in an interview

 


Popular evicted housemate from the season 6 of the BBN, Queen has said her fellow ex housemate, Maria who is tagged the most beautiful in the house, doesn’t think or reason before she speaks out some certain things.


In an interview with “The cool house”, Queen said Maria had problems with housemates because of herself. If you can remember, Maria and Queen had a clash in the house.

Well, Queen said that wouldn’t have happened if she entered the house before her as she got to understood her later after the fight between them.


In her words:


”Maria doesn’t think before she talks. I got to understand her personality later. I felt if I had gotten into the house earlier, I might have not had the altercation I had with her.”


On her relationship with Whitemoney, the 26-year-old said;

”White Money has been there for me in the house. My attraction to him is his pampering skills. I love being pampered. I’m a baby girl.

Friendship is loyalty and trust to me. I wasn’t jealous of White Money and Jackie B’s situationship. White money never opened up to me that he liked Jackie B. He took me unawares when he moved to Jackie B after Michael left the house. I don’t like to share”.

Queen also said some few things she would love to do if she gets the chance to go back into the house;

”I’ll still be me if I had to go into the house again. I went into the house doing me. The only regret I have is I put myself in a position someone was able to use me as a strategy”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.