Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNaija: Why I asked Michael to forgive me during Saturday night party – WhiteMoney Reveals

 


Just on Saturday, Biggie hosted all housemates, both evicted and top 6 to a party for the last time.


Whitemoney, top 6 housemates has revealed why he asked for Michael’s forgiveness during the Saturday night party.

In a conversation with Pere, he said he asked Michael to forgive him because of the situation they had with Jackie B.


He said to Pere;


“I told Michael to forgive me during the party. I didn’t do anything wrong but just had to apologize so he’ll not beat me outside the house because of Jackie B.

“Michael is a matured person but I don’t know the condition with a Jackie outside so I just apologized,”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.