Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

2023 presidency: Only rigging can stop Obi from winning -Ex-Anambra gov

 


Prior to the general election on February 25, Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, a former governor of Anambra State, projected that Mr. Peter Obi of the Labour Party will win in its entirety.

Only rigging, according to Ezeife, can prevent Obi from becoming the nation’s next president.

Prior to the Labour Party candidate’s and Senator Ahmed Datti’s rally on Tuesday, he made this statement on Monday. He said that he is adamant that Nigerians are aware that Obi is the greatest candidate in this race.

He said, “I am earnestly looking forward to the day Obi will be sworn in as Nigeria’s President. That day will mark the beginning of Nigeria’s return to the part of the glory.

“Apart from rigging, I would say that nobody else is contesting this election with Obi, inasmuch as I know that some other candidates have so much money at their disposal.

“All powers belong to God. And our God can stop every rigging and I see the hands of God in the ‘Obidient movement’ and I thank all Nigerians for thinking right this time around and I must say that all glory is to our God.

“By God’s grace, there will be an election this February. There will be no interim government and the result of the election is predictable.

“In fact, I can’t wait for that day, May 29, this year when Obi will be sworn in. But if I had my way, why not bring the swearing-in date down to March or April, instead of waiting till May which is three months far away from the February election.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.