Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Gbajabiamila As Speaker Was One Of Nigeria’s Best – Gagdi

 


Rt. Hon. Yusuf Adamu Gagdi, member of Plateau State’s Pankshin/Kanke/Kanam Federal Constituency, has described Femi Gbajabiamila’s tenure as Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives as one of the best in Nigeria’s history.


Gagdi wrote a message to commemorate Gbajabiamila’s 61st birthday anniversary.


Gbajabiamila’s mentorship and guidance earned him gratitude and admiration.


Gagdi acknowledged Gbajabiamila’s pivotal role in shaping him into a well-rounded legislator capable of effectively representing the people.

He said the leadership qualities of the new chief of staff to President Bola Tinubu have garnered widespread acclaim, transcending partisan lines and earning him the admiration of colleagues and constituents alike.


He said;


Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives and one of the best in the nation’s history, the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and my very boss and mentor in the business.


From my first day in the House of Representatives, you took me as a little brother and imparted in me your wealth of experience in national politics, moulding me into an all-round legislator with dexterity in all aspects of my duties as the representative of the people of Pankshin/Kanke/Kanam Federal Constituency.


There is no better time to celebrate you than on this auspicious occasion of your birthday. I appreciate your immeasurable impact in my life and I am ever grateful for your mentorship.


As you look forward to serving your fatherland in a more demanding capacity, I pray Almighty Allah to grant you the enablement to discharge your duty in the most beneficial manner to the generality of Nigerians.


This is wishing you a joyous birthday celebration and more prosperous years in sound health.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.