Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

100 Level Female Student Who Is Crushing On Her Course Rep... Narrates How She Ignores Him


An 100 level female university student has taken to a popular forum to reveal how madly she is crushing on her course rep whom she don’t what to let know that she has a crush on in other not to be disappointed.

She wrote:

First, i want to be clear that this isn’t a case of forming hard to get.
I’ve been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I’m a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.
But here is a problem I DON’T WANT HIM TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

it never ends well, I’ll enhance his self esteem at the end and he’ll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it’ll not work out at the end.

Thus, to avoid him knowing I’m crushing. I do the following
1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.

Although I take a peek with my peripheral side vision sometimes, that’s that.
2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just “greeting” friends, we don’t talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that’s how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

but he doesn’t know I like him and I must be really careful.
I don’t know what to do.

PS: don’t tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.