Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I’m Very Touched” – French President Macron Says, After 11-Year-Old Drew Him Under 2 hours {Photos & Video}


The President of France, Emmanuel Macron finally made good on his promise to visit the new Afrikan Shrine in Lagos yesterday, July 3.

Last night, he was received by late Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s first son, Femi Kuti in company of Lagos State governor, Akinwunmi Ambode.

In the words of the French President:

I mean Fela, Femi, Seun Kuti are obviously very famous in France and Europe, I mean they are big successes but the Shrine is a cultural hub, an iconic hub and it is very important for me first on a personal level, and that is why I want 2 say with a lot of humility that I recognize the importance of this place, I recognize the place of culture in this current environment.


The president was also presented with a lovely art work done by an 11-year old, Kazeem in just two hours.


Sharing the video of the presentation on his Instagram page, President Macron wrote: I am very touched. Congratulations to this young boy!


A post shared by Emmanuel Macron (@emmanuelmacron) on

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.