Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Boyfriend Dumps Girlfriend For Insulting Nina


A lady complained to Joro that her boyfriend has stopped picking her calls just because he found out she insults.

According to the unidentified lady who said she hates the former Big Brother Naija Housemate Nina, and she had previously insulted her in a Post on social media. 

This incident made her boyfriend mad at her, and also made him to believe she can also be insultive to him or to his family. 

She stated:
 “Joro good morning, nice work you are doing here. 
Straight to the point, joro my my boyfriend has been acting funny just because of one little thing. It all started during big brother Nigeria, to be honest I don't like that Nina of a girl, Infact I hate her but my boyfriend thinks I'm taking the hate too far because I don't know her in person. He thinks I'm being too judgemental, but joro few days ago when instablog posted about Nina, I commented as in I gave her the insult of her life. My boyfriend like my comment, he later called me to say if I can say such harsh words to a woman like me I can say more to him or his family. He has not been picking up my calls. 
Did I do anything wrong is it by force to like Nina, should I just leave him alone. Joro pls post as anonymous”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.