Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kadaria Ahmed Slams Those Who Criticize Her For Not Wearing Hijab


Popular journalist and host of #MeetTheCandidates, Kadaria Ahmed has hit back at critics who slammed her for not wearing hijab like a true Muslim lady should. Kadaria Ahmed had tweeted that she would not wear hijab, a mandatory headgear for Muslim ladies who have reached the age of puberty, when critics slammed her.

Disregarding the critics, Kadaria Ahmed tweeted a picture showing off her grey hair with no hijab:
“today, I took a big risk. Started noticing my hair is greying. I am that age so it wasnt much of a surprise. However, I soon realised I don’t like the ‘mixed’ look. Neither, grey nor black but I also hated using black dye. So I resolved to experiment by hurrying things along”.
She further slammed the critics for passing judgment on fellow Muslims even when they themselves hide under the hijab to perpetrated all sort of ills.
‘you get high on codeine & weed, your hijab is used as cover to do all sorts. You continuosly pass judgement on your fellow Muslims as if you are Allah. You back bite, cheat &steal public money but want to police my morality. My friwnd go perfect your religion first. Munafukai!’, Kadaria Ahmed tweeted.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.