Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Game Against Man United


Brazilian international, Neymar has returned to Paris ahead of the round of sixteen champions league clash between PSG and Manchester United.

PSG will be going into the second leg after securing a 2-0 victory at Old Trafford in the first leg.
Neymar is expected to be at the stadium but won’t be playing due to an injury, a second fractured fifth metatarsal in his right foot.

Recently, the Brazilian reacted to claims that his partying habits were hampering his ability to lead PSG to collective glory and also land himself individual accolades such as the Ballon d’Or.
“I do not think that my social life hinders my performance on the pitch. 
“In fact, I even find it funny that what I do off the pitch gets compared with what I do on it,” Neymar said.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.