Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I’m Obsessed With The Nakedness Of Women – Prophet Kumchacha


Prophet Kumchacha who bragged about being an expert when it comes to stretching his neck to the desired angle to watch women when they bath, disclosed that he is obsessed with the nakedness of women.

The founder and Leader of Heaven’s Gate Ministry has made a confession about his obsession, disclosed that he earned a nickname for peeping women while they take their bath. He said; “At my hometown in Akyem, I was so notorious for hiding behind bathrooms and watching the nakedness of women when they were bathing, to the extent that I earned a nickname for it”.

Prophet Kumchacha who disclosed that he is obsessed with the nakedness of women while contributing to a discussion on UTV’s telenovela, added that he might fall flat if a woman tempts him for sexual intercourse because he is a mere mortal with emotions.

“Even if I’m a ‘Man of God’, know that I’m a man first before God comes into the equation, so if you tempt me that way, I may fall”, he summed up.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.