Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Trained School Teacher Reveals Why She Fell In Love With A Herdsman


A young man has made headlines after he managed to convince a trained school teacher to marry him.

The difference in their status caused quite a huge scandal in Mupfure Village, Mashonaland Central in Zimbabwe after the herdsman identified as Percy Manyika swept Kinedah Zhangazha off her feet.

The two told local publication, H-Metro, that they are very happy in their relationship despite what some sections of society may say. Zhangazha said;

Yes, it is true, I am a qualified teacher here at Mupfure Primary School who fell in love and got married to this former village herder.

Money is a secondary issue in life. The first thing that you have to look for is having a natural lover, a decent marriage, a decent family hence a decent life. Zvemari izvo zvinotozogona kutozouya paye kumashure as a blessing from the creator of that marriage.

Manyika added,

Proposing love and finally getting Kinedah Zhangazha as my partner was all due to God’s plan.

The couple also revealed that Manyika was no longer a herd boy as his wife’s investment in him paid off. He is now running a poultry project with reported income of $3000 per month. This has enabled Manyika to provide for all his family’s needs.

Zhangazha said;

Imagine he said he wanted a bicycle and capital for his chicken and road runner project. I financed the project. He uses his bicycle kunosvura rwodzi, deliver his birds, and he is making more cash than me. Why?, because God blessed our marriage after discovering that we love each other for real… Imagine my husband gets more than $3000 per month, far more than my net.

He does not cheat on me, he just takes his beer with his village mates. Haasati ambondiudza mashoko anondirwadzisa, or kundirova since we married.

Manyika supported this saying,

I now get more cash for our family that I told her that your salary is for your personal spending. I take care of her from hair to nails. I paid all the lobola and I’m only left with two beasts for each of her parents, which I can give them both now because I have the money in my pocket right now.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.