Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nigerians Praise bus Driver for Returning a Missing iPhone


A driver identified as Mr Raheem has been praised by a bus passenger for returning his iPhone he left in his bus to him.

This was disclosed by the bus passenger and owner of the iPhone , Olanrewaju Oluwatosin Michael while narrating the incident.

He wrote;
“I took a bus from ife to Ibadan today , on getting to Ibadan I didn’t notice my iPhone dropped already inside the bus…Despite the fact that it was off already this driver saw the phone charged it and kept if on .on till I called ..He picked up the call when I called and returned my phone …I cudnt believe it…All thanks to Mr Raheem for this good deed…"

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.