Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Khafi Kareem Returns to Vlogging Since Brother’s Death, Shares Update

 


Khafi Kareen is back and her fans are happy for her.

Recall that the reality TV star lost her brother, Alex, months ago and stayed off blogging on her YouTube. Now, she gathered herself back after the crushing loss, and says she looking forward to a better 2021.

She says:

Hey, guys, I’m back with a life update!! I know it has been a very long time since I have done a proper YouTube video apart from Khafi Prays but I am really really happy that I am here. I’m really happy to just talk to you guys, be honest, be real and share some love.

There are 20 days left of 2020 and I truly believe so much good will come from these 20 days!! My Goal Getters Comeback Workbook is now half price and available from www.paystack.com/goalgettersworkbook – ENJOY! 🤗 Let me know what you guys want to see from my channel moving forward, I’m sending you lots and lots of love.

Watch the vlog below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.