Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Prefer To Marry Old Men Because They Are Sweeter-Nollywood Actress, Calista Okoronkwo

 


Nigerian actress, Calista Okoronkwo has finally revealed the kind of men she prefers.

Speaking in an interview with the Sun-News, the beautiful actress disclosed that she would prefer to marry an old man than to be in a polygamous marriage with a young man.

According to her, she would prefer her man to be older than her so she can feel secure when she is around her, adding that marrying someone much younger will probably not end well.

“I can marry an older man, but I cannot be somebody’s second or third wife. The older the sweeter. I always like my man to be older than me so that I can feel some sense of security and comfort around him. If he’s much younger, I’ll probably not take him seriously, and that’s the truth”she said.

However, it will be recalled that the actress revealed that she would never be someone’s second wife for any reason.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.