Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“I’ve Been Wearing Diamond Grillz Since I Was 15” – Teenager Slams Wizkid, Burna Boy For Flaunting Gold Teeth (VIDEO)

 


A man living in the US known as NBA Geeboy on Instagram has called out Nigerian music superstars, Burna Boy and Wizkid over their gold teeth.

In a video he posted on his Instagram page, NBA Geeboy bragged that he began wearing Grillz made with gold, diamond or silver since 2017 when he was just 15 years old.


He slammed Burna Boy and Wizkid for unnecessarily flaunting their gold teeth as if they are the only ones who have it because he wears diamond encrusted grillz worth $10,000.

Sharing the video, he wrote;


“I been wearing grillz since I was 15 … and I just got my latest $10k VVS diamond grillz from @johnnydangandco . Stop playing wimmie on gaad.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.