Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

PHOTOS: MEET MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Nofisat Who Is A Registered Nurse In The US State Of Georgia

 


One of the children of the Chairman of the Lagos state chapter of the National Union of Road Transport Workers, MC Oluomo is now a certified registered nurse in the United States of America.

The lady is now as Nofisat has revealed that she passed her National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with a minimal number of questions.


She made this known in a recent social media post she made on her personal social media handle on Instagram.

Making the post, she shared some photos with the caption;

“Allow me to Reintroduce Myself….

Ms. Nofisat Akinsanya, BSN, RN. I’m officially a Registered Nurse in the states of Georgia. I passed my NCLEX with the Minimal Number of questions and even though I was freaking out; my support system did not back out once.. Will be working at Northside and I can’t wait to begin this journey🤍👑👩🏽‍⚕️

According to Cardi B “My careers taking off, these hoes jogging in place” ❤️

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.