Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Every Morning I Check My Wife’s Phone – Man Reveals How He Blocks “Creepy” Men Messages

 


A man has disclosed that he often goes through his wife’s phone every morning to block men who keep sending his wife love messages.

According to him, some women have been professing their love to him and it is creating problems between him and his wife.


He wrote;


“Since I started posting about ladies and passwords. Over 70 ladies have been sending me petting messages thinking I am having serious issue with my wife so that they can fill the space And start unlocking their phones for me and applying my principles.


I am cool with my wife and infact , I check her phone every morning and block some creepy men that keep sending her “I love you madam” You are married And still TAMTAM WOMAN. This is all I see every day lol

#Odiegwu”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.